Cosmetics comprise a scope of items that are utilized to really care for the face and body or to beautify or change the appearance of the face or body. The items incorporate skincare, individual consideration, beautifying agents, and scents.
There is an immense range of beauty care products accessible. Each sub-classification of beautifying agents has its own qualities; be that as it may, the items are by and large formed utilizing a combination of substance intensifies got from natural sources or created synthetically.
The Indian cosmetic Industry has seen fast development in the course of the most recent few decades. In that time the scope of cosmetic and magnificence items in India has broadened enormously. By a progression of cosmetics business market examination, India uncover that numerous International organizations are presently re-appropriating cosmetics to India and that the business of cosmetics items India is growing at an average rate of almost twenty percent annually.
With becoming ecological and health awareness, trending cosmetics are accessible as natural cosmetics, mineral makeup and even harmless to the ecosystem beauty care products to oblige a overwhelming interest for such items.
ILLUSTRATIVE LIST BY CATEGORY OF COSMETIC PRODUCTS
• Creams, emulsions, lotions, gels and oils for the skin (hands, face, feet, etc.).
• Face masks (with the exception of chemical peeling products).
• Tinted bases (liquids, pastes, powders).
• Skin-whitening products.
• Anti-wrinkle products
• Make-up powders, after-bath powders, hygienic powders etc.
• Toilet soaps, deodorant soaps, etc.
• Perfumes, toilet waters and Cologne.
• Deodorants and anti-perspirants.
• Bath and shower preparations (foams, oils, gels, etc.).
• Shaving products (creams, foams, lotions, etc.).
• Hair care products.
o hair tints and bleaches,
o products for waving, straightening, and fixing,
o setting products,
o cleansing products (lotions, powders, shampoos),
o conditioning products (lotions, creams, oils),
o hairdressing products (lotions, lacquers, brilliantines).
• Sunbathing products.
• Products for tanning without sun.
• Products for making-up and removing make-up from the face and the eyes
• Products intended for application to the lips.
• Products for care of the teeth and the mouth.
• Products for nail care and make-up.
• Products for external intimate hygiene.